Please review the Returns and Exchanges Policy below, and feel free to contact us for assistance. If something is not right with your order (i.e.: shipping error) please contact us via email only at: sales(at)lissatheshop.com, and we will do our best to make it right for you. Thank you!
Shipping address for Returns/Exchanges is:
LISSA the shop, LLC - RETURNS
11 Convent Road, #45
Morristown, NJ 07960
*This is the street address of our U.S. Post Office Box that accepts USPS, FedEx & UPS deliveries. Should your shipper not recognize the address, please be confident that it is correct.
Alternatively, our P.O. Box address (USPS only) is:
LISSA the shop, LLC - RETURNS
P.O. Box #45
Convent Station, NJ 07961
What can be returned or exchanged?
- All items are eligible for return/exchange/store credit within 14 days of receipt, unless marked "Final Sale" or Clearance. However, we are human and not exacting with the dates.❤️ *See return eligibility chart below.
- All items must be returned in their original salable condition: unworn, unwashed or dry-cleaned. Items/s must be free of stains, body markings, hair, smoke, perfumes and pet allergen free, with all original tags and accessories (such as belts, straps, brooches, buttons, etc.) attached. Item/s not in this condition will either incur a restocking fee or refused.
- All returned or exchanged items will be inspected and we reserve the right to deny or refuse a full refund based on the returned condition.
- Items that are clearly marked “Final Sale” are not returnable, regardless of receipt date. All of our items are new, with tags, and unworn. However some may be from previous seasons and may have absorbed slight scents and/or signs of life from the store - but nothing a little bit of love won't take care of!
- Unfortunately, Gift Cards are not returnable or refundable for cash.
How does a return or exchange work?
Download our Returns & Exchanges Form here: Returns & Exchange Form
- For returns, please complete and include the Return Form that is included with your order in your return package. There is no need to contact us in advance for authorization and there is no need to include any payment information as your refund will automatically be credited back to the original source of payment. That said, we are not able to issue refunds in the form of cash or check.
- Return labels, while we are a small business and unable to offer free return labels, they can easily be printed from home. All shipping agents have websites where you can print your own label.
- For gift returns, please remember to let us know on the Return Form if the item you are returning was a gift, and from whom, and include your own (recipient) email. Returns for gift items are issued as store credit to the recipient via email.
- For exchanges, please complete and specify in the Exchange section which item(s) you would like in exchange. If the items you request in exchange are more expensive than the items you are returning, please complete the payment information section. Exchanges will be processed and sent out free of charge when we receive your package. If we are out of stock of the item you select for your exchange, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- We honor one exchange per order. After which a store credit will be issued.
- Buy One Get One (BOGO) style promotions are negated when there is a return for refund.
- Return/Exchange processing time, please allow 1-2 weeks after we receive your return package for your return/exchange to be processed.
- If timing is critical for your exchange, please make a new purchase and send your item back as a return for refund. Let us know on the Return Form, and we will refund your original shipping fee paid when we process your return. email: sales(at)lissatheshop.com.
- Original (outbound) and return (inbound) shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for lost return packages, so shipping insurance and tracking are strongly encouraged.
- Promotional savings will be deducted from refunds.
- We reserve the right to deduct up to 10% restocking fee from any large volume return that has received free outbound shipping.
- Refusing delivery is not an acceptable way to return an item. Refused packages will be treated as unauthorized returns and will be charged 20% restocking fee, plus double shipping, as the carrier charges us both ways.
- Of course, if the return or exchange is due to an error on our part (such as wrong item/size/color shipped), we will pay all shipping costs related to your return or exchange. Garment or sizing disappointments is not considered a shipping error.
- If we receive items that do not fall within our specified criteria listed here, we will contact you at the email on your order. You will have 30 days to arrange pick up after which items will be considered abandoned and donated.