Balance Due Payment
All our shipments originate from our own existing inventory in New Jersey, we do not use drop shipping.
Orders generally ship on the next working business day (M-F), however orders placed on a weekday before 1pm Eastern Time may ship on the same day.
Once your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation e-mail that will include the tracking number. Please retain this information until you have received your items.
*Please expect additional delays in unusual circumstances out of our control: e.g. supply chain uncertainty, holidays, postal strike, etc.
For customer service inquiries, please email us only at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our social media platforms are for advertising only and not used for customer service assistance.
USPS Priority Shipping (all 50 States)
- Free for orders $149 and up, $7.99 otherwise, regardless of destination in the U.S. (including Alaska & Hawaii).
- Your package will typically reach USPS the next business day after you place your order, and Priority Mail normally takes 2-3 business days to most locations.
At our discretion, we reserve the right to ship orders of high value, to first time customers, to remote or congested areas and/or shipped to locations not serviced by USPS, via UPS Ground service with/without Signature Required. This is a precaution to protect our customers, and ourselves, against rising cases of package theft and mail fraud.
UPS Ground Shipping (all 50 States)
Shipping to Canada
Orders of any size can be shipped to Canada, however only orders of $350 or less are eligible for flat rate Canadian Economy Shipping/USPS/Canada Post. Orders above $350 must be shipped via Canadian Premium Shipping/UPS.
*Please note that orders to Canada are subject to government taxes; Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and Goods and Services Tax (GST). This is out of our control. While sellers from outside of Canada, like us, do not collect these taxes directly, shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, Canada Post) typically do and forward the money directly to the Canadian government. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
Canadian Economy Shipping:
- $19.99 flat rate to anywhere in Canada, for orders up to $350.
- Expect 1-2 weeks, regardless of destination in Canada.
- Orders will ship USPS/Canada Post.
Please note that it is not possible to request "Signature Required" via USPS/Canada Post, so we strongly recommend that you only use Canadian Economy Shipping if you are certain that your package can be received by a trusted person (such as at a business address) or left in a safe place (such as a P.O. Box).
Please note that we cannot be held responsible if Canada Post tracking shows that your package has been delivered to you, but was then stolen from you because it could not be left in a safe place.
Canadian Premium Shipping:
- $49.99 flat rate to anywhere in Canada. Optional for orders of any size and required for orders valued at $350+.
- Expect 2-7 days, regardless of destination in Canada.
- Orders will ship via UPS with Signature Required.
Express shipping is not available to Canada. Please expect additional border crossing delays in unusual circumstances, e.g. holidays, postal strike, etc.
Shipping to Other Countries
Unfortunately, we are not able not ship outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Signature Required - Offered Free of Charge
We reserve the right to ship via Signature Required when we feel necessary to ensure the safe delivery of your package.
To help you manage the safe receipt of your order, we offer the option to ship with free Signature Required status (no extra charge in the U.S., UPS Canadian Premium Shipping to Canada). Should you live in an area with a possibility of delivery misshaps, we expect that you will take advantage of this extra level of security offered to you free of charge. You can opt-in to Signature Required during checkout by selecting it as a shipping option.
If you are unable to sign for your package, you will receive a delivery attempt slip. With this slip you can pick up your package at your local post office or delivery access point, or follow the directions on the slip to schedule a redelivery or sign off for a release of your package at your address.
Shipping estimates are provided by the carrier and LISSA the shop, LLC is not responsible for any unanticipated delays. We have been advised by all major carriers that some customers may experience delays due to increased volume and updates to staffing. While this might mean packages are taking a little longer than normal to arrive, they are still being delivered successfully. For additional details on the transit path, we recommend contacting the carrier directly.
For orders of $500 or below, including Canadian Economy Shipping, the carrier's delivery confirmation shall serve as our proof that your order has been successfully delivered to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept responsibility for missing or lost packages after they have been delivered.
However, you may always request to have your order shipped with 'Signature Required' (no extra charge in the U.S., Canadian Premium Shipping to Canada), in particular if you feel your package would not be left in a safe place otherwise; please check the appropriate box at checkout (U.S.) or select Canadian Premium Shipping (Canada).
In order to help you manage the delivery of your package, you will receive three e-mails from us:
1. the initial shipping confirmation (which contains your tracking number);
2. a notification when your package is out for delivery; and
3. a notification when your package has been delivered.
Should the unforeseen event occur that your tracking shows delivered yet you have not received it, please click here for more information.
Shipping & Delivery Errors
Please check the address you enter on your order carefully, as shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping address entered on your order. Unfortunately, we must charge shipping & delivery errors to your account unless they were caused by us.
Shipping & Delivery errors include returned packages due to customer entered incorrect/incomplete address, address change, failed delivery, refusal by customer, and unclaimed by customer.
- Orders Returned To Sender will be cancelled and refunded - minus all actual shipping costs - after the second attempt of delivery.
- Refusing delivery is not an acceptable way to return an item. Refused packages will be treated as unauthorized returns and will be charged up to a 20% restocking fee, plus actual shipping costs.
- Unclaimed Packages not claimed within seven (7) days of the first delivery attempt are considered delivered, unless they are being returned to us by the carrier in a timely manner.
Please review the Returns and Exchanges Policy below, and feel free to contact us for assistance. If something is not right with your order
(i.e.: shipping error) please contact us via email only at: sales(at)lissatheshop.com, and we will do our best to make it right for you.
Shipping address for Returns/Exchanges is:
LISSA the shop, LLC - RETURNS
11 Convent Road, #45
Morristown, NJ 07960
*This is the street address of our U.S. Post Office Box that accepts USPS, FedEx & UPS deliveries. Should your shipper not recognize the address, please be confident that it is correct.
Alternatively, our P.O. Box address (USPS only) is:
LISSA the shop, LLC - RETURNS
P.O. Box #45
Convent Station, NJ 07961
What can be returned or exchanged?
- All items are eligible for return/exchange/store credit within 14 days of receipt, unless marked "Final Sale" or Clearance. However, we are human and not exacting with the dates.❤️ *See return eligibility chart below.
|Regular and Sale priced items received within:||*Clearance/Final Sale items are not eligible for return/refund.|
|14 days from receipt >||Eligible for refund of purchase price.|
|14 - 21 days from receipt >||Eligible for refund or store credit of purchase price, at our discretion.|
|21-28 days from receipt >||Eligible for store credit only, with prior Return Authorization required via email.
Up to 10% restocking fee may apply.
|28+ days from receipt >||Not eligible for return for refund or store credit. Unauthorized returns will be refused.|
- All items must be returned in their original, unaltered and immediately salable condition: not worn, washed, ironed or dry-cleaned. Items/s must be free of stains, stretch marks, body markings, hair, smoke, perfumes and pet allergen free, with all original tags (from our store) and accessories (such as belts, straps, brooches, buttons, etc.) attached. Item/s not in this condition will either incur a 10% cleaning and restocking fee or refused at our discretion.
- All returned or exchanged items will be inspected and we reserve the right to deny or refuse a full refund based on the returned condition and/or evidence that the item was not purchased at our store.
- Items that are clearly marked 'Final Sale' are not returnable for refund, regardless of receipt date. All of our items are first rate, new, with tags, and unworn.
- Gift Cards are not returnable or refundable for cash.
How does a return or exchange work?
**Download our Return & Exchange Form here: Return & Exchange Form>**
- Returns: please complete and include the Return & Exchange Form that is included with your order in your return package. There is no need to contact us in advance for authorization and there is no need to include any payment information as your refund will automatically be credited back to the original form of payment, ie. credit card and/or store credit. We are not able to issue refunds in the form of cash or check.
Return labels: we are a small independent business and unable to offer free return labels. All shipping agents have websites where you can print your own return label from the comfort of your home.
*Return packages received with Postage Due, will have that balance deducted from their refund.
- Gift returns: please remember to let us know on the Return & Exchange Form if the item you are returning was a gift, and include your own (recipient) email - without this information the return will get irrevocably processed to the purchaser. Returns for gift items are issued as store credit only, sent to the gift recipient via email. No exchanges on gift orders.
- Exchanges: please complete and specify in the 'B) Exchange Item' section which item(s) you would like in exchange. If the items you request in exchange are more expensive than the items you are returning, please complete the payment information section. Exchanges will be processed and sent out free of charge when we receive your package. If we are out of stock of the item you select for your exchange, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- We honor one exchange per order. When returning an exchanged item, a store credit will be issued.
- Buy One Get One (BOGO) style promotions are negated when there is a return, leaving one remaining item on order.
- Return/Exchange processing time: Please allow 1-2 weeks after we receive your return package for your return/exchange to be processed. A refund confirmation email will be sent out when your return has been processed.
- If timing is critical for your exchange, please make a new purchase and send your item back as a return for refund.
- Shipping fees: Original (outbound) and return (inbound) third party shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for lost return packages from our customers, so shipping insurance and tracking are strongly encouraged.
- Promotional savings will be deducted from refunds.
- We reserve the right to deduct up to a 10% processing and restocking fee from any large volume and/or complete return that has received free outbound shipping, and from customers with an excessive return history. This fee can be avoided for refunds taken in the form of store credit. Please indicate choice on Return & Exchange Form with your return.
- Unauthorized Returns: A return received beyond 28 days of receipt, without prior authorization, is considered an Unauthorized Return and will be refused. Item/s will be held for 30 days for customer to arrange return delivery. After which items will be considered abandoned and will be donated.
- Failure to collect or refusing delivery is not an acceptable way to return an item. Packages refused in this manner will be charged a 10% restocking fee plus actual shipping costs.
- Of course, if the return or exchange is due to an error on our part (such as wrong item/size/color shipped), we will pay all shipping costs related to your return or exchange. Garment or sizing disappointments is not considered a shipping error.
- If we receive return items in unacceptable condition, that do not fall within our specified criteria listed above, we reserve the right to deduct up to a 10% cleaning and restocking fee. If item is beyond need of regular cleaning, we will contact you at the email on your order. You will have 30 days to arrange pick up after which your items will be considered abandoned and donated.