All our shipments originate from our own existing inventory in New Jersey, we do not use drop shipping.
Orders generally ship on the next working business day (M-F), however orders placed on a weekday before 1pm Eastern Time may ship on the same day.
Once your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation e-mail that will include the tracking number. Please retain this information until you have received your items.
*Please expect additional delays in unusual circumstances out of our control: e.g. supply chain uncertainty, holidays, postal strike, etc.
For customer service inquiries, please email us only at: email@example.com. Our social media platforms are for advertising only and not used for customer service assistance.
USPS Priority Shipping (all 50 States)
- Free for orders $149 and up, $7.99 otherwise, regardless of destination in the U.S. (including Alaska & Hawaii).
- Your package will typically reach USPS the next business day after you place your order, and Priority Mail normally takes 2-3 business days to most locations.
At our discretion, we reserve the right to ship orders of high value, to first time customers, to remote or congested areas and/or shipped to locations not serviced by USPS, via UPS Ground service with/without Signature Required. This is a precaution to protect our customers, and ourselves, against rising cases of package theft and mail fraud.
UPS Ground Shipping (all 50 States)
Shipping to Canada
Orders of any size can be shipped to Canada, however only orders of $350 USD or less are eligible for flat rate Canadian Economy Shipping/USPS/Canada Post. Orders above $350 USD must be shipped via Canadian Premium Shipping/UPS.
*Please note that orders to Canada are subject to government taxes; Provincial Sales Tax (PST) and Goods and Services Tax (GST). This is out of our control. While sellers from outside of Canada, like us, do not collect these taxes directly, shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, Canada Post) typically do and forward the money directly to the Canadian government. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
Canadian Economy Shipping:
- $19.99 USD flat rate to anywhere in Canada, for orders up to $350 USD.
- Expect 1-2 weeks, regardless of destination in Canada.
- Orders will ship USPS/Canada Post.
Please note that it is not possible to request "Signature Required" via USPS/Canada Post, so we strongly recommend that you only use Canadian Economy Shipping if you are certain that your package can be received by a trusted person (such as at a business address) or left in a safe place (such as a P.O. Box).
Please note that we cannot be held responsible if Canada Post tracking shows that your package has been delivered to you, but was then stolen from you because it could not be left in a safe place.
Canadian Premium Shipping:
- $49.99 USD flat rate to anywhere in Canada. Optional for orders of any size and required for orders valued at $350+ USD.
- Expect 2-7 days, regardless of destination in Canada.
- Orders will ship via UPS with Signature Required.
Express shipping is not available to Canada. Please expect additional border crossing delays in unusual circumstances, e.g. holidays, postal strike, etc.
Shipping to Other Countries
Unfortunately, we are not able not ship outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Signature Required - Offered Free of Charge
We reserve the right to ship via Signature Required when we feel necessary to ensure the safe delivery of your package.
To help you manage the safe receipt of your order, we offer the option to ship with free Signature Required status (no extra charge in the U.S., UPS Canadian Premium Shipping to Canada). Should you live in an area with a possibility of delivery misshaps, we expect that you will take advantage of this extra level of security offered to you free of charge. You can opt-in to Signature Required during checkout by selecting it as a shipping option.
If you are unable to sign for your package, you will receive a delivery attempt slip. With this slip you can pick up your package at your local post office or delivery access point, or follow the directions on the slip to schedule a redelivery or sign off for a release of your package at your address.
Shipping estimates are provided by the carrier and LISSA the shop, LLC is not responsible for any unanticipated delays. We have been advised by all major carriers that some customers may experience delays due to increased volume and updates to staffing. While this might mean packages are taking a little longer than normal to arrive, they are still being delivered successfully. For additional details on the transit path, we recommend contacting the carrier directly.
For orders of $500 or below, including Canadian Economy Shipping, the carrier's delivery confirmation shall serve as our proof that your order has been successfully delivered to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept responsibility for missing or lost packages after they have been delivered.
However, you may always request to have your order shipped with 'Signature Required' (no extra charge in the U.S., Canadian Premium Shipping to Canada), in particular if you feel your package would not be left in a safe place otherwise; please check the appropriate box at checkout (U.S.) or select Canadian Premium Shipping (Canada).
In order to help you manage the delivery of your package, you will receive three e-mails from us:
1. the initial shipping confirmation (which contains your tracking number);
2. a notification when your package is out for delivery; and
3. a notification when your package has been delivered.
Should the unforeseen event occur that your tracking shows delivered yet you have not received it, please click here for more information.
Shipping & Delivery Errors
Please check the address you enter on your order carefully, as shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping address entered on your order. Unfortunately, we must charge shipping & delivery errors to your account unless they were caused by us.
Shipping & Delivery errors include returned packages due to customer entered incorrect/incomplete address, address change, failed delivery, refusal by customer, and unclaimed by customer.
- Orders Returned To Sender will be cancelled and refunded - minus all actual shipping costs - after the second attempt of delivery.
- Refusing delivery is not an acceptable way to return an item. Refused packages will be treated as unauthorized returns and will be charged up to a 20% restocking fee, plus actual shipping costs.
- Unclaimed Packages not claimed within seven (7) days of the first delivery attempt are considered delivered, unless they are being returned to us by the carrier in a timely manner.